Vision & Long Range Strategic Plan
Psalm 119:105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
St. John the Evangelist Catholic School will serve as a national model of exemplary education grounded in Catholic faith
• Empowering students to be leaders and live their faith joyfully,
• Promoting 21st Century learning, critical thinking, and teamwork,
• Providing a dynamic curriculum taught by highly qualified faculty and staff,
• Implementing best educational practices and responsible stewardship, and
• Forming a collaborative relationship with parents, parishioners, alumni, and the community in a caring, inclusive environment, living by the example of Jesus.
Developing meaningful goals and objectives starts with:
Input From Surveys
Two Annual Meetings - Stakeholders and Leadership
Assessment of the following areas by SJE's steering committee:
Financial Viability Factors
Current State of Facilities
Opportunities for School Advancement
Development of Student Services
SJE's comprehensive strategic plan for 2017-2022 is a framework which supports the fulfillment of our mission and vision.